Survey Report: Collecting Online Data for eDiscovery & Litigation Readiness Report
Online Data, Corporate Counsel, and the Challenges of Modern eDiscovery
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) surveyed 211 in-house counsels across 23 industries and 22 countries to learn how in-house legal teams are dealing with modern data sources like meeting apps, collaboration tools, social media, and text messaging.
The report identifies key challenges and reveals quantitative insights into the current maturity level of Information Governance (IG) programs, as well as the extent to which legal departments are prepared for the eDiscovery processes involved in litigation.
Download this report to learn about:
- The data sources giving legal teams the biggest headaches
- Information governance maturity levels across organizations
- The most popular strategies for retention and preservation of online ESI
- Strategy differences between small, medium, and large organizations
- Actionable advice from industry professionals
Complete the form to get your copy now.
Subscribe to our Blog
Get targeted Industry news, great tips and valuable insights