Legal investigative teams often need to collect and assess online data for their relevance to ongoing legal matters.
Online data like website content, social media timelines, team collaboration chats, and mobile text messages are increasingly being used in litigation and therefore need to be collected and preserved.
Automated collection and preservation of data sources, both from an organization’s own accounts and third-party pages
Pagefreezer offers solutions that allow investigative teams to collect and preserve data from both company-owned and third-party sources.
Capture legally-admissible online evidence through a user-friendly Chrome extension. Streamline and automate the capture of large websites and long social media timelines—no more time-consuming manual screenshots.
Collect and preserve an organization’s own data through automated solutions that capture content on their websites, social media accounts, corporate chats, and mobile text messages.
One-Time Browser-Based Capture
WebPreserver enables legally admissible online evidence through one-time capture. The solution is delivered through a Chrome extension that installs on your toolbar and an intuitive dashboard for file management.
WebPreserver does not rely on APIs. It automates activity within the browser to scroll through webpages and expand content in social media with full reliability. This means you won’t be subject to sudden restrictions on the data you can access and your examiner accounts won’t be flagged as suspicious.
With WebPreserver, legal and investigations teams can:
- Capture online evidence from social media accounts and websites with two simple clicks
- Expand their social media discovery—capture entire Facebook or Twitter timelines
- Export content as searchable PDFs and search timelines for relevant keywords
- Capture video with ease—quickly collect and authenticate videos from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Store captures directly to their computers, maintaining full digital chain of custody during collections
Real-Time Automated Collection
Pagefreezer simplifies compliance and litigation preparedness by automatically collecting and preserving an organization’s websites, social media, mobile text messages, and team collaboration platforms in a cloud-based dashboard.
Sophisticated collection tools ensure all content is captured and preserved in real-time. Even if your content is deleted and taken down, you can rest assured that it will retain an unalterable record of your critical evidence. This content can be accessed through a dashboard that not only allows for the seamless search of ESI, but also lets organizations monitor platforms for risky activity and conversations.
With Pagefreezer, organizations can:
- Add users and groups to the Pagefreezer dashboard and then instantly view a live replay of all content—including deleted data
- Use advanced search to deliver relevant content across all direct conversations, timelines, and groups in an instant
- Instantly select relevant content, add comments, and export files to local servers for eDiscovery purposes
- Export data to file formats such as CSV, PDF, and WARC and upload to an eDiscovery platform
- Place users and data on legal hold to prevent the deletion of crucial enterprise collaboration content
Product Guide: WebPreserver and Pagefreezer — Choosing the Right Solution for Your Needs
Download our product guide to learn more about the solutions offered by Pagefreezer, including our third-party collection tool, WebPreserver.
See How Pagefreezer Assists Specific Industries
Learn how Pagefreezer can streamline you legal investigations and improve litigation readiness
Get in touch with us to learn more and see Pagefreezer’s legal solutions in action.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get targeted Industry news, great tips and valuable insights
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of this website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of Pagefreezer Software Inc. subject to existing copyright exceptions and limitations.