Slack install instructions
The following instructions will cover how customers can connect the Pagefreezer platform to their free, standard, or plus Slack instance in order to enable automatic archiving of your Slack data.
1. Log into Pagefreezer
2. From the dashboard, click the “Settings” option in the top menu.
3. Select “Integrations”. Under “Slack” click “Connect”.
4. Choose whether you want to capture all Users & Channels or just specific Users and Channels (Note: for non-enterprise Slack workspaces, only public channels will be captured)
5. Select your Slack Plan. (Note: Enterprise will be available via a separate Slack app in the Slack App directory)
6. You will be redirected to authenticate with Slack. Follow the prompts to log into Slack and select your workspace.
7. Review the permissions required and select “Allow”.
8. You will be redirected back to Pagefreezer and the setup will be complete.
Subscribe to our Blog
Get targeted Industry news, great tips and valuable insights