Webinar: Data in the Wild—Taming Slack, Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
Effective data wrangling in the age of social media and Big Data
About this webinar: Legal, compliance, and information governance teams are dealing with an ever-growing list of data sources. Whether faced with complicated website content, countless Facebook comments, long Slack conversations, or media-rich WhatsApp threads, teams need strategies for dealing with online data. They need ways of collecting, reviewing, preserving, and exporting real-time online data that meets their specific needs. The aim of this on-demand webinar is to help teams tame all of this online data.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How the pandemic has complicated the data landscape
- The new data problem most organizations are facing
- A holistic approach to “wild” data sources
- Taming data and data sources—real-world examples
- Actionable recommendations for dealing with online data
Director of Customer Success
Complete the form to view this on-demand webinar.
#500-311 Water Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8
Van Leeuwenhoekpark 1 - Office 5
2611 DW, Delft
+44 20 3744 7173
+61 (07) 3186 2199
Subscribe to our Blog
Get targeted Industry news, great tips and valuable insights